Important Things You Should Know About Seizure Disease. These Tips Can Help The Victim Quickly.
Epilepsia OR Seizures: There is no faith in the disease in today’s time. Sometimes a person may be a victim of illness at some point in time. No matter how healthy he/she seems to be from outside, but from the inside, it is not known how much they are affected. There are some diseases, which are known to be seen from outside, but some diseases are known only when the disease is visible to the people. Here we have listed out the Important Things You Should Know About Seizures Disease.
Also Read: 6 Home Remedies To Cure Headache.
Things You Should Know About Seizures Disease. Genetic or brain injury causes epilepsy:
The disease that we are going to tell about today is called epilepsy or Seizures. Many people become victims of this disease due to genetic or brain injury. This is called chronic disease associated with the brain. People who suffer from epilepsy, many types of symptoms appear in their body. Signs like faltering, unconsciousness, dizziness, or jerking in hands and feet are usually seen.
Also Read: Symptoms Of THYROID.
Things You Should Know About Seizures Disease
Important Tips To Follow If You See Someone Suffering From Seizures.
M.Y. Hospital Indore’s Neurologist Dr. Archana Verma is going to tell you about some important tips with which you can take care of epilepsy patients very well. What are the things that people around the sick patient should take care of? Let us Know the things.
First of all, the patient with epilepsy should be made to sleep on his stomach, during this, keep in mind that the patient’s mouth should be downwards.
2. Keep an eye on the fact that does not put finger or spoon in the mouth of the patient, due to which it affects the patient.
3. Whenever there is an attack of epilepsy, one should not try to stop it. He should continue to do what he is doing.
4. Whenever you see epilepsy patient, try to remove all the sharp objects. There is a danger of injury.
5. Under the head of an epilepsy patient, a pillow or soft thing should be kept under the head, so that they do not get hurt on their head.
6. Epilepsy patient should be kept in the open air as much as possible so that they do have trouble in breathing. When there is excessive crowding, he will feel uncomfortable.
7. By mistake also do not try to give air by mouth.
8. You should stay with Seizures patient until he is completely fine.
Hope you liked this article. Do not forget to share it with your friends and family members.
For more such articles, Click here– Gangslangs.