Manushi Chhillar diet plan for Miss World 2017 Pagent.
Exercise and a proper diet is the key to both looking great and being healthy. And there’s no denying the fact that proper nutrition and consistent physical activity play a vital role in pageants for obvious reasons. Whether it’s a swimsuit or an evening gown competition, Miss World contestants want to look and feel their best on stage. Hence, eating right is the bottom line to achieve that desired results besides regular physical activity. Manushi Chhillar diet plan .
Well, if you wonder what makes our very own Manushi Chiller, who was recently crowned Miss World 2017, look so stunning and fit, we’ve got covered for you. Fortunately, there are many ways you can kick-start your ‘beauty diet’ without actually having to diet.
Manushi Chhillar diet plan.
Here is a diet chart and workout regime you can follow to get that perfect figure. Arushi Verma, Co-Founder, FITPASS, and celebrity nutritionist Nmami Agarwal, who is also the fitness guru of Manushi, gives some tips on how to have a fit body:
- Breakfast is a must – Skipping breakfast increases hunger pangs by the end of the day.
- Eat regular meals and use smaller plates – Eating regular meals helps to reduce the temptation to snack on food that is high in fat and sugar.
- Avoid sugar, especially refined sugar.
- While travelling, make healthy diet choices. Order foods such as grilled chicken or fish and avoid having a creamy sauce along with it. Instead of the main course, opt for an appetiser. Always order a salad along with your meal, but choose only low-fat dressings.
- Practise yoga regularly – Yoga is a great form of exercise to maintain correct body posture and keep muscles toned. Apart from providing a slim figure, yoga is also beneficial for increasing flexibility and core strength of your body.
- Twisting – For an over-all body warm-up, core twisting is the most effective exercise to lengthen, strengthen, detox and tone your entire body. Being an effective cardio workout, core twisting also helps to eliminate pain, inflammation and internal scar tissue formation
- Squats – This is one exercise which should be part of everyone’s workout routine, regardless of age, gender or fitness goals. They’re not just for legs, they benefit the whole body in a multitude of ways. Apart from toning and maintaining thigh and bottom muscles squat also help in increasing entire body strength and muscle, improving circulation, getting rid of cellulite etc.4. Run or just dance – The best way to de-stress your body is to go for a run or just start dancing to your favourite tunes.
Here’s a sample diet plan that Nmami has designed for Manushi before Miss World pageant:
Manushi Chhillar diet plan.
- Early morning: Water two to three glasses (warm with or without lemon squeezed)
- Breakfast: Plain/unflavoured yoghurt with oatmeal or wheat flakes and fresh fruits and seeds, or two to three egg whites with avocado, carrot, beets and sweet potato.
- Mid-meal: Coconut water followed by fruits.
- Lunch: Quinoa/rice/chapati with a bowl of vegetables and shredded chicken/lentils.
- Evening: Unsalted nuts followed by fruit or banana and fig smoothie.
- Dinner: Chicken/fish (grilled/roasted) with sauteed vegetables (broccoli/carrots/beans/mushrooms/beets).