5. Toothpaste for Acne :
Acne can appear on the face, chest, back, and scalp. Excessive oil production, accumulation of dead skin cells, clogged pores and bacteria are the four most common factors contributing to acne.
Apply a small amount of White Toothpaste on the acne affected area before going to bed.
Repeat daily for few days until your skin is free from acne and blemishes.
6. Sugar and Honey scrub for Chapped Lips:
When it comes to beauty we cannot simply ignore our Lips. Soft, textured and pink lips change the appearance of your face.Most of us go through chapped lips and it’s too irritating. Black, darkened and chapped lips can spoil the overall beauty.
To restore the softness and natural pink color of your lips:
- Add 1 tbsp of honey in 2 tbsp of sugar. Mix it well and use it to gently scrub your lips for 2 min, once a week.This will help in removing the dead cells and will give u flake-free lips.
- To keep your lips moisturized, you can use olive oil or coconut oil for massaging your lips once or twice daily. You can even use Ghee. That is easily available in our Kitchen.
7. Turmeric for Glowing Skin :
Turmeric contains curcumin, which has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It will eliminate the harmful free radicals that are damaging the skin. It also keeps your skin supple and glowing. Gram flour gently cleanses the skin to make it clean and bright.
Take 1/2 tbsp of turmeric and mix it with 4 tbsp of gram flour. To this add enough milk or Gulab Jal to make a paste.
- Apply it on your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15-20min and then wash your face with warm water.
8. Aloe-Vera for Glowing skin:
Aloe vera is the ultimate solution for every skin problems.It’s nourishing and healing properties rejuvenate the skin to give it a natural glow.
Add 1tbsp of Aloe vera gel with 1 tbsp of turmeric and 1 tbsp of honey.Mix all the ingredients well and make a paste.
Apply this paste on your face and neck. Leave it for 20min and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply this face pack twice a week.
Side note: For perfect radiant skin, eat green salads, fruits, veggies daily.