Europe’s Bubble Palace is The Most Expensive House!
Whenever you think of your dream home, what comes to your mind? Most of them think of a place with big rooms and have a place for all your favorite stuff. A big bathroom, a terrace garden, and a pool. As everyone has their own thinking they have their own perceptions of a dream home. So Bubble palace is here you go.
But here we have got something special and different for all of you. We are going to talk about the most expensive house in Europe and it has everything in it. Believe me, it is the most expensive house and it’s just amazing. It is called the “Bubble Palace’, and the owner is Pierre Cardin. let us check out the Bubble Palace. Will show you how it looks from inside.
Check Out The pictures of the “Bubble Palace”.
1. Here is How it looks from outside.
The Bubble palace is placed in the market for $355 million.
2. Earlier there were reports that it is in the market for $456 million.
3. The Owner of the house Pierre Cardin is a famous Italian-born French fashion designer.
4. The Bubble Palace was designed by Hungarian architect Antti Lovag.
5. It looks wonderful under those night lights.
6. The Palace was built between 1975 and 1989.